What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you how to create a powerful Unique Selling Proposition
- When you should ever alter or change your USP, so that things don’t remain static forever, and in what direction you should change to go with the trends
- A DRAMATIC DIFFERENCE to those promised benefits that makes the offering unique and distinguishes the product or service apart from its competitors
- A REAL REASON to BELIEVE that the benefits claim is credible and that customers can TRUST that those promised benefits will actually be delivered
- You’ll learn how a well thought out guarantee made L.L Bean a billion dollar giant, and how it can revolutionize your results as well
- It should be short, simple, memorable, attention getting, persuasive, motivating and compelling just by its WORDING alone
- The USP should be an ECONOMICALLY FEASIBLE idea that can sustain a business for at least 5 years or more
- How to turn product features into benefits through the magic of “which means” phrasing
- How to test your USP in a hundred different ways before committing the big capital to your idea
- Showing you how to uncover the “Superior Promise” inherent in your product or service
- A Big, Overt Promise of BENEFITS for customers who buy the product or service
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Write A Million Dollar USP scores 71.04/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.uspnichemarketing.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: uspnichemarketing.com you’ll also be taken through to uspnichemarketing.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)